- Environmental Defense Fund Seafood Selector: A complete list of seafood eco-ratings to choose which fish are safe for you and the oceans.
- Good Earth Acupuncture Information, articles and research on acupuncture and Chinese herbs; Chinese dietary therapy
- Institute for Traditional Medicine Numerous articles on acupuncture, Chinese herbs, and Traditional Chinese Medicine
- LauraStone.org Laura Stone, LMHC, is a psychotherapist in private practice in Queen Anne who works with clients on parenting, adoption and fertility issues.
- Sacred Lotus Explains the foundations and philosophy of Traditional Chinese Medicine; includes an herbal data base
- TCM Assistant Chinese herbal database including individual herbs, herbal formulas, and patent herbal formulas
- Yin Yang House Explains the theory of Traditional Chinese Medicine including nutritional information and an herbal database
- NCCAOM The National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- AAAOM The American Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- AMTA American Massage Therapy Association
- New Roots Organics Fresh organic produce delivered directly to your doorstep
- The World's Healthiest Foods Scientifically proven information about the benefits of healthy eating: includes nutritional information, research and recipes.
- Washington East Asian Medicine Association
- Bach Flower Remedies The original Bach flower remedies is a system of 38 Flower Remedies that corrects emotional imbalances
Download the Bach Flower Questionnaire
Patient Recommended Reading
- The Web That Has No Weaver by Ted Kaptchuk
- Healing With Whole Foods by Paul Pitchford
- Limits to Medicine: Medical Nemesis, the Expropriation of Health by Ivan Illich
- Reinventing Medicine: Beyond Mind-Body to a New Era of Healing by Larry Dossey
For details please contact email@example.com or call 206-383-9921.